global credit union of paradox

Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Nightmare Before Christmas


Like I said, I'm back and I have some things to share...My friend Brett and his girl Nikki threw a kick-ass Halloween party this year and have been so for the past few years. Courtesy of my sister, we were able to jet out there for the weekend and attend. Brett is an amazing artist, and every year he creates more and more decorations that accumulate and carry over from year after year. I took a ton of photos, and as soon as I upgrade my flickr account I can upload more. For now, here are a half dozen to check out. Anyway, he makes all these elaborate posters, skulls, coffins, etc. that lines the walls along with a thick web of spider silk and it's all set off with several strategically placed black lights. In addition to all the new decorations, he built a life sized coffin for Nikki (who was a vampiress), and a comically over-sized double barrel shotgun for himself (he was a crazy hillbilly hunter) I had the honor of hanging with the Surly Monkey, who I had not seen in some time. That's always a good time. Needless to say, we had a great time and I hope those guys keep up the tradition forever.

1 Comments:

  • Waz Up SHMO and his old lady LOVE some PARTY wit his boyz And Girls! sup Mr.T & Tina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home