global credit union of paradox

Thursday, October 06, 2005

El Chupa Nibre


I haven’t anxiously awaited any album for quite some time. When I first heard about the Danger Mouse / MF Doom project based on the cartoon characters from adult swim a few months ago, I finally got that tingle again. The official street date for this bad boy is next Tuesday, Oct 11th. Yesterday, I just happened to pop onto the page looking for any new news on the project and found that they have the whole album up for listening here. Maybe I am biased because the metal faced one is my favorite MC as of late, but this shit is off the fucking chalk board. Besides Danger Mouse continuing to impress with his musical prowess and production magic, DOOM coming through with his incredibly flow-tastic picture painting lyrics in spades, and several top notch guest MCs, there is the entirely comical interjection of cartoon network stars from Brak to Meatwad to Space Ghost and everyone in between spittin’ fire, which rounds out this album to be everything I hoped it would be and more. Don’t sleep on this one, if you know what’s good for you.

1 Comments:

  • This would make a great birthday present!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home