global credit union of paradox

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Behold a Pale Horse

Any conspiracy theorists out there? I'm a bit embarrassed to do this to you two posts in a row, but check this out. Talk about subversive forces at work. If you have an extra 15 minutes and are a fan of Dave Chappelle, this is definitely worth the read.

I'm headin' back to New York tonight to go spend Christmas with the fam. Merry X-mas, Happy Chanuka, Boxing Day, Kwanza, "Other", and Festivus to you all. Ok while I'm at it ( and after that last non-committal, multi denominational blessing), check out one of my favorite web posters, Dusty. I think he has a great take on the recent blurring of the holiday season here in America. See that here. Ha has another, more personal blog out there under another pseudonym if you care to track it down. Dude is funny.





update...after seeing Dave exhibiting an inability to divulge anything in a straight-forward manner during his re-emergence interviews, I am convinced the attached theory is correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home