global credit union of paradox

Monday, June 20, 2005

Open Season

At the suggestion of a friend, I've decided to join the wide world of blogging. I've been leaving comments on his blog frequently enough that he believes they warrant their own arena. There are several out there that I have been following for the past year or so; until now, I've only been tempted to start one of my own. So...here it is. Thanks, Mr. Monkey.

There's plenty more to come and I encourage anyone and everyone that honors me by visiting this little offering to contribute to my comment section.

1 Comments:

  • Paradox-
    Welcome to the Blogoshere as I've heard people call it. I look foward to reading what you have to say and I just know I'll be buying even more albums now that you have your own little corner here. Good Luck and enjoy.

    -Surly (Copy) Monkey

    By Blogger surly monkey, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home